Monday 10 December 2012

Live Every Week Like It's Shark Week

Forever ago, I saw a few shark sweatshirts swimming about the internet, and I couldn't help but want one. As usual, I chose to DIY rather than buy, and I set about making my own version of this cute piece.



I made the grey sweatshirt from scratch, and then added the shark jaw using felt and fleece fabric. Unfortunately I didn't think to take photos while busy with it, but I wrote a vague tutorial on how to make your own over on Cut Out + Keep.

Yesterday, I also finished my first bikini, which I've been working on for, quite literally, about a year. I'm really excited to wear it, but the weather here has been so cold and miserable lately - it's raining right now. Where's summer?

I'm busy working on a plush Jake from Adventure Time and writing a tutorial on how to make your own. I'm quite excited about how he looks so far.

I need to get back to working on Jake's arm now.

No comments:

Post a Comment